This will be Sanofi’s third year participating in the annual GI (Gastrointestinal) Society Golf Marathon (www.badgut.org). Sanofi has had players participate in both 2011 and 2012 and last year we reached our goal of raising $5,000 in tax deductible donations, which Sanofi matched. We are hoping to do it again!
This year’s event will be held on Saturday, October 5, 2013 at the Northview Golf Course in Surrey, BC. The Golf Marathon is different from a regular tournament as players golf as many holes as they can from dawn till dusk. The team consists of Sanofi employees who will be golfing the day of the event and/or leading fundraising efforts within their departments. This year’s team consists of:
- Jennifer Lowther and Maureen Dodd representing the Oncology Team;
- MJ Hassard and Tamie Johnson representing the Diabetes Team;
- Chris Westcott and Carmen Wyton representing the PEVA Team;
- Kathy Champion representing Specialized Care Team.
We welcome others to join us in our fundraising efforts by:
- Coming out and golfing from dawn till dusk! (Register now!)
- Asking your friends and family to make a tax deductible donation.
- Making a personal tax deductible donation online.
Thank you for your support!
To sponsor the Sanofi Team, visit our online donation page and put “Golf Marathon sponsorship for Sanofi” in the comments box to ensure the team gets the credit!